Terms and Conditions
- Data controller and data processing managers.
The owner of the processing of personal data is OneOff S.r.l (P.IVA 05126440287 and C.F. 05126440287) with registered office at 35131 Padova, Piazza G. Salvemini 4/7, tel. 049660627, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “Owner” or “OneOff“).
The updated list of designated Data Processors may be provided upon request by interested parties and / or Users.
- Information automatically collected from the Site – Cookies
- a) Information collected automatically.
Like all websites, our site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during your visits is stored. In fact, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site automatically acquire certain information, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
The information collected is as follows:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or the domain name of the device you used;
- browser type and device parameters used to connect to the Site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources or the method used to submit the request to the server;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin (referral) and User exit;
- possibly the number of clicks;
- the file size obtained in response;
- the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
- other parameters relating to the operating system and IT environment of your device.
This information is processed automatically and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to verify the correct functioning of the Site.
- b) Cookies
I cookies are distinguished to:
- Technical cookies: they are used for browsing or to provide a service requested by you. Without the use of these cookies some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to track your browsing and create profiles on your tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way advertising messages can be transmitted to your device in line with your preferences already shown in the previous online browsing.
Your consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies. Your consent is required for the installation of profiling cookies: if you do not want your device to receive and store profiling cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser. In fact, through the browser settings used to navigate, you can decide whether to delete and / or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
It should be noted, however, that by disabling the use of profiling cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of certain features of the site.
The Site uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies (strictly necessary): these cookies are essential to allow browsing and use of the website and use all the features. Without these cookies, which are absolutely necessary, we would not be able to provide you with some services or functions and browsing the site would not be as easy or as easy as it should be.
- Analytical cookies: they collect anonymous / aggregated information on the way visitors navigate on the site. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated anonymously and is used only to improve the functionality of the site.
- Functional cookies: allow you to remember the choices you have made and customize the contents of the site in order to improve the service you have rendered.
- Advertising cookies: they allow users to trace a profile by collecting information on their tastes and then send personalized advertising content and improve the effectiveness of the campaigns. They can also be cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (hereinafter “Third Parties”).
- Some examples include:
- Performance cookies, such as Campaign Search (Google and Yahoo!) and Affiliation Campaigns (Zanox, Amazon, Turbo Adv).
- Retargeting cookies: these cookies allow you to present yourself with OneOff advertising banners when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products and services that you looked at on oneoff.golf.
The use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data but may allow the connection to your computer or other devices and track the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on the our site. In fact, through the browser settings used to navigate you can decide whether to delete and / or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
- Google AdWords Conversion, whose information can be found at https://policies.google.com/;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing, whose information can be found at https://policies.google.com/;
- Google Doubleclick and AdWords, information on which can be found at https://policies.google.com/;
- Facebook, whose information can be found at https://it-it.facebook.com/policy.php.
- The personal data you provide us using the Site: for what purpose we treat them.
We use your data to allow you to access the oneoff.golf ed site to make the relative navigation, as well as, through the use of the Site itself, to request and / or use the following services (the “Site Services“):
- purchase online using the e-commerce platform service (hereinafter “E-commerce“) which allows you, among other things, to send you the packages containing the products marketed by the Owner (hereinafter the “Products“);
- register You, through the relevant form, to the “My Account” service;
- access the assistance service (the “Customer Service“) for purposes necessary to give you all the information about the Site Services and the purchase of the Products;
- create Your “Wishlist” for the purpose of customizing the Products purchase services.
Your data is processed for the following purposes:
- afulfill legal obligations;
- carry out the technical management of the Site;
- provide you with the Website Services;
- execute Your purchase orders of Products online through the Site, fulfill the related administrative and accounting obligations (eg for order fulfillment, correspondence, invoicing) and arrange for delivery of the same through the E-commerce platform (eg delivery, any requests for information, complaints, etc.);
- update you, via e-mail, regarding all our promotional and direct marketing initiatives, including, by way of example, information regarding the latest collections, events and advertising campaigns organized by OneOff (the “Newsletter“);
- analyze your preferences, habits, interests and consumption choices, including the type, frequency, location of purchases, in order to compile statistics, create specific user profiles and carry out predictive activities in relation to your future consumption (hereinafter, the “Profiling Activities“).
The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in compliance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulation and all the specific sector regulations including the provisions of the “Guidelines on the processing of personal data for online profiling” of 19 March 2015.
In compliance with the “Guidelines on promotional activity and contrast to spam” of 4 July 2013, we highlight that any consent given by you for sending commercial, promotional and marketing communications through automated tools will also extend to the traditional methods of contact.
The data you provide will be processed mainly using IT tools under the authority of the Data Controllers, by persons specifically appointed, authorized and trained in processing (pursuant to Article 2-quaterdecies of the Privacy Code and Articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation). We inform you that suitable security measures are observed also pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulations to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- Mandatory or optional nature of consent for the provision of data the consequences of a possible refusal and the legal basis of the processing.
Know that for the purposes referred to in points (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) of the previous art. 3 the provision of your personal data is obligatory as in the absence of this, you will not be able, through the Website, to use the Website Services offered, including the transport and delivery service of the Products through the E-commerce platform.
Instead, the provision of your personal data is not mandatory but optional for the purposes referred to in points (v) and (vi) of the previous art. 3. Failure to provide the data for the purposes indicated above will not allow us to provide you with the Newsletter and to carry out the Profiling Activity. To this end, you can freely decide whether or not to give Your consent also for these purposes and without this inhibiting the possibility of accessing the Website Services.
Remember that, in any case and at any time, you can ask the Data Controller to delete your data through a simple communication to be sent without particular formalities to the addresses indicated in the previous art. 1.
With reference to the purposes referred to in points (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) of the previous art. 3 the legal basis of the processing is in fact the execution of the services provided through the Site and requested by you (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Privacy Regulation); instead, with reference to the purposes referred to in points (v) and (vi) of the previous art. 3 the legal basis of the processing is your possible freely expressed consent (pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) of the Privacy Regulation).
- To whom and in what sphere we can transmit your data.
Your data may be communicated, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Regulation, to the following subjects:
(i) to the financial administration and / or other public authorities where this is required by law or at their request;
(ii) to credit institutions for instrumental purposes for the online purchase of Products;
(iii) to the structures, subjects and external companies that the Data Controllers use to carry out related activities, instrumental or consequent to the execution of the Website Services – including the cloud computing storage service, transport and delivery of the Products through the E platform -commerce – sending the Newsletter and the Profiling Activity;
(iv) to external consultants (for example, for the management of tax obligations), if not designated in writing.
- Your rights.
- confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data indicating the relative origin, verifying its accuracy or requesting its updating, rectification, integration;
- access, rectification, deletion of data or limitation of processing;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You can also object to the processing of your data.
- Duration of Treatment
Without prejudice to legal obligations, personal data will be stored for a specified period, based on criteria based on the nature of the services provided.
In any case, the data relating to the details of purchases with reference to identifiable customers can be stored for Profiling and Marketing purposes for a period not exceeding, respectively, 12 and 24 months from their registration, save the actual transformation into anonymous form that does not allow you, even indirectly or by connecting other data banks, to identify you.
The data necessary for sending the Newsletter will be processed in an “OPT-OUT” management model, ie until the interested party exercises the right to deactivate the service.
- Security measures
Through the Site your data is processed in compliance with the applicable law and using adequate security measures in compliance with the legislation in force also pursuant to the articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
In this regard, it is confirmed, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of Your data.
The Owner reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. In this case you will be promptly informed when you use the Site again.